Uploading your thesis
It's time to upload your thesis. Please remember your thesis should be converted to a PDF document called your name, e.g., MichaelDHiggins.pdf, prior to upload. If you're not sure how to do so, please see Q3 of our FAQs here.
Really important! Did you produce your thesis on a Mac?
If so, please send us a Word file and a PDF to avoid occasional conversion problems.
If you are ready to send us your thesis, please follow these simple instructions:
- Use the 'Browse' or 'Choose file' button in the blue panel on the right to find your thesis file.
- In the 'Enter Description'... box, enter your full name
- In the box that says email@example.com, enter your email address
- Finally, click the Upload button once to begin uploading your file. You will know it's uploading if a progress bar appears [even very briefly].
- When your file is fully uploaded, the message 'Your file has been delivered!' will appear near the top of the blue panel.
Finished uploading your file?
If you got the message saying "Your file has been delivered!" then you're ready to proceed by clicking on the Proceed to Checkout button located at the bottom right of this order form.
If not, please try again. Don't forget we're always happy to help at firstname.lastname@example.org.